1/3 Cup Margarine
2 Cups Plain Flour
2 Tsp Gourmet Garden Thyme
Enough cold from fridge water to form a dough.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl adding the water slowly to form a dough.
- Roll on a floured surface until a smooth dough ball is achieved.
- Wrap in cling wrap and place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- When ready roll out on a floured surface and lay on the bottom of a muffin tray.
- Mould the dough around the muffin tray bottoms.
- Place a flat tray on the top and bake in a 200 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip over leaving the flat tray on the bottom and pull the cooked pastry away from the muffin tray.
- These are now ready to be filled.
1 Large Zucchini, grated
1 Cup Cheese, grated
1 Cup Ham, sliced finely
4 Eggs, whisked
1/3 Cup Milk
Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour the filling into the prepared cases.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Break apart to serve.